2007年7月16日星期一

a gathering

I met a old friend this morning. I felt some sense of... It's hard to define what actually I felt. But I know it's a sort of strong feeling. It is an indication of time. Old friends have to part. Old dignity have to be abandoned.
I do love the past very strongly. I wish I could experience that period of time again. Everytime when I think of the past I have some special feeling, like love. But I know it could not be love, because I'm not interested in any person. Instead I am quite interested in places, like the No.1 Senior High school. These places give me very wonderful memory. When I think of these places I feel some sense of sympathy.
Sympathy. It has been long with me. Sometimes I feel the sympathy for others sometimes for myself. Sometimes I like this kind of feeling for it can make me feel safe. I felt as if I was in my own castle when I sympathize myself.
I wonder why. The best answer I've ever thought of is that I am born to have such a feeling.
What is life?
This is a complicated question. Why are we live in this plannet and why are we here rather than anywhere else? Those are questions that I can never answer. How I wish God could help everyone overcome difficulties in life, though he does not exist.
Best wishes to all.

没有评论: